This water soluble ingredient eliminates dead skin cells, softening the skin. By eliminating the dead skin layer the skin is better protected and healthier, which results in a beautiful and radiant skin.
- Skin elasticity
- Skin softening
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Protects the skin
- Vitalizes and provides flexibility to the skin
- NOT Recommended for sensitive skin
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- When should you use SR AHA Serum? Since the skin can get easily irritated by UV rays, it is recommended to use AHA at night, instead of during daytime. Additionally, it’s better to apply a sun protector as the last step of skincare the next day.
- When using SR AHA Serum, the dead skin cells are more visible. Since SR AHA exfoliates the dead sin cells on the skin’s surface, these will be more visible temporarily. It helps to massage your face gently when washing it, or to use a cotton pad to softly wipe your face.
- Using SR AHA for the first time. It is recommended to perform a patch test before using the product. At first, use just every other day for the first 3days and use daily after 5 days.
- Can I use it with other products? It is recommended not to use together with Retinol, Hydroquinone and any other peeling ingredients, since it can irritate your skin